What’s On Your List?
Many people acknowledge that protecting their eyes is a priority. What people don’t often realize is that some activities we assume are safe may not be. Here’s a list of activities that could pose a risk to your vision.
- Using power tools such as drills or saws
- Sanding, by hand or with a power sander
- Doing demolition work
- Painting, especially ceilings
- Installing or removing insulation
- Deep cleaning, especially with harsh chemicals
- Mowing grass or weed trimming
- Tree trimming or brand cutting
- Cleaning your gutters
- Simple automotive work such as changing your oil